UNIVERSAL SOFTWARE PLATFORM WINDYNAMIC
Universal Software Platform WINDYNAMIC (hereafter – the Platform) is a modern tool for developing the software for automated systems for monitoring, diagnostics and prediction of the state of assets, in-depth analytics, ETL process organisation and data visualization, with a wide range of opportunities for adapting and integrating Platform’s functionality to the diagnostics of any technological process and type of equipment. The Platform turns equpiment into an intellectual asset by analyzing its behavior and the ongoing processes. The Platform provides data management and processing tools for predicting the state of assets and processes, which allows a further increase in the business efficiency and the reduction in unscheduled downtime. The Platform is a complex solution designed for automatic and automated processing of signals received from various sensors (relative and absolute displacement, vibration, acoustic, humidity, etc.) and external sources (I&C, stationary diagnostic systems and portable monitoring devices). The program is used for the processing of signals of multichannel monitoring systems regardless of the monitored object in both online and offline modes, for obtaining multidimensional statistics of noise signals, regression and correlation dependencies of noisy deterministic signals, and for the analysis of multichannel dynamic processes.
Scope of application:
Development of tools for processing the signals of multichannel monitoring systems regardless of a object of monitoring in both online and offline modes. Obtaining multidimensional statistics of noise signals, regression and correlation dependencies of noisy deterministic signals, analysis of multichannel dynamic processes. Probabilistic characteristics that can be evaluated by the developed software are widely used in the detection theory and the theory of pattern recognition, the theory of system identification, geophysics and oceanology, acoustics, biology and medicine, economic and statistical research, as well as in experimental areas for solving specific engineering problems:
- noise diagnostics of reactors and vibration diagnostics of rotating equipment;
- industrial noise control;
- radio and hydrospace detection;
- processing of medical tools readings.
The Platform is used to develop the software for automatic and automated processing of:
- signals of sensors of relative and absolute displacements with the purpose of monitoring thermal displacements of principle equipment of a reactor plant
- signals of vibro-acoustic sensors and neutron detectors, as well as I&C data with the purpose of vibration diagnostics of nuclear reactor elements;
- data from stationary diagnostic systems (vibration monitoring systems, neutron-noise core diagnostics systems, loose parts detection systems, leak monitoring systems) and I&C systems of a monitored object;
- data registered at the occurrence of an acoustic anomaly with the purpose of primary parameters evaluation and its classification with regard to the data of I&C systems of the monitored object;
- signals of acoustic and humidity sensors, as well as data from I&C system with the purpose of generating alarm signals about leak detection by the areas of the monitored objects, with the estimated location and flow rate of the leak;
Comprehensive analysis of time series, regardless of the physical nature of their origin, with advanced spectral-correlation processing capabilities. Development and execution of signal processing scenarios:
- vibration and acoustic sensors and neutron detectors;
- motion sensors;
- enclosure noise sensors.
Main properties of the WINDYNAMIC software platform:
- the presence of a specialized visual configurator of logical models that allows building logical trees of diagnostic events that have editable properties of complex logical operations;
- open software architecture that allows the development of new software modules that extend the algorithmic and functional composition of the universal software platform of the system in interpreted and compiled programming languages;
- the ability to connect mathematical and functional software modules of third-party developers, due to an extensive library of supported software interfaces